About Hot Topics in Pediatrics
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa @ Walt Disney World® Resort
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Thursday-Saturday, July 22 - 24, 2021
We’re putting 2020 behind us and excited that Hot Topics in Pediatrics conference is back - we missed you!
We salute and appreciate the hard work and sacrifice of all of our primary care pediatric caregivers during the pandemic. We can’t wait to see you in Walt Disney World® for our sixth annual conference. This year we will continue to feature national leaders in the field of pediatrics, including many of our all-stars from previous years, for discussions on some of the hottest and most useful topics for pediatric providers in primary care. From controversies to interactive educational offerings, Hot Topics in Pediatrics will help you stay current with today’s important issues and implement strategies for practice change.
Looking forward to seeing you at Hot Topics in Pediatrics 2021!
Shiva Kalidindi, MD, MPH, MS (Ed.), FAAP
Jessica Tomaszewski, MD, FAAP
Robert S. Walter, MD, FAAP
© 2021. The Nemours Foundation. ® Nemours is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation.
Important - Know Before You
Visit Walt Disney World®
• To enter a Walt Disney World® theme park, each guest must have a theme park reservation made via the new Disney Park Pass system along with valid park admission for the same park on the same day.
• Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up - which must be worn in all public areas, except while swimming or seated for dining.
• Signed Walt Disney World® health waver. This will be emailed to you once you make your hotel reservation.
• The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services and notifications enabled.
• A cashless or contactless form of payment.
• Stay updated on current dining options and whether you need dining reservations for a particular restaurant.