About Hot Topics in Pediatrics
Welcome to another engaging offering of Hot Topics in Pediatrics. We are excited to bring you a new and up to date in person program!
We salute and appreciate the hard work and sacrifice all of our primary care pediatric caregivers continue to provide during these unprecedented times.
We can’t wait to see you in Walt Disney World® for our seventh annual conference. This year we will continue to feature national leaders in the field of pediatrics, for discussions on some of the hottest and most useful topics for pediatric providers in primary care. From controversies to interactive educational opportunities, including a cardiac themed interactive lunch, Hot Topics in Pediatrics will help you stay current with today’s important issues and implement strategies for practice change.
Looking forward to seeing you at Hot Topics in Pediatrics 2022!
Shiva Kalidindi, MD, MPH, MS (Ed.), FAAP
Robert S. Walter, MD, FAAP
© 2021. The Nemours Foundation. ® Nemours is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation.
Important - Know Before You
Visit Walt Disney World®
• To enter a Walt Disney World® theme park, each guest must have a theme park reservation made via the new Disney Park Pass system along with valid park admission for the same park on the same day.
• Face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated guests in most areas except Disney transportation, including Disney buses, monorails and Disney Skyliner.
• Signed Walt Disney World® health waver. This will be emailed to you once you make your hotel reservation.
• The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services and notifications enabled.
• A cashless or contactless form of payment.
• Stay updated on current dining options and whether you need dining reservations for a particular restaurant.
Many Thanks to Our 2021 Exhibitors
AccuVax by TruMed