About Hot Topics in Pediatrics
Welcome to another engaging offering of Hot Topics in Pediatrics. We are excited to bring you a new and up to date in person program!
We salute and appreciate the hard work and sacrifice all of our primary care pediatric caregivers continue to provide during these unprecedented times.
We can’t wait to see you in Walt Disney World® for our seventh annual conference. This year we will continue to feature national leaders in the field of pediatrics, for discussions on some of the hottest and most useful topics for pediatric providers in primary care. From controversies to interactive educational opportunities, including a cardiac themed interactive lunch, Hot Topics in Pediatrics will help you stay current with today’s important issues and implement strategies for practice change.
Looking forward to seeing you at Hot Topics in Pediatrics 2022!
Shiva Kalidindi, MD, MPH, MS (Ed.), FAAP
Robert S. Walter, MD, FAAP
Important - Know Before You
Visit Walt Disney World®
• To enter a Walt Disney World® theme park, each guest must have a theme park reservation made via the new Disney Park Pass system along with valid park admission for the same park on the same day.
• Face coverings are optional in most areas for fully vaccinated guests and required on enclosed transportation.
• The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services and notifications enabled.
• A cashless or contactless form of payment.
• Stay updated on current dining options and whether you need dining reservations for a particular restaurant.
Many Thanks to Our 2022 Exhibitors
AccuVax by TruMed
Mothers' Milk Bank of Florida
Reckitt | Mead Johnson
© 2022. The Nemours Foundation. ® Nemours is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation.
As this conference approaches, Nemours Children’s Health will assess guidance from local and national public health experts on implementing necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of all attendees and staff.
Note about COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Registration for July 20-22, 2023 Hot Topics in Pediatrics Coming Soon!